glimpes




Hope your Thanksgiving was restful and full of food and family.


one of my favorite parts of our Thanksgiving?
{besides the pumpkin cheesecake my dad sent home with us?}
seeing Grace {2 1/2} play with my parent's dog. She LOVES the dog. loves.
{love may not be a strong enough word}
and me? I love how much my sweet girl loves animals.  it's precious, and i love it.
{and brace myself for the pleading for a pet we're going to hear soon!}



Happiest of holiday weekends...
my heart is so, so thankful.


{may we remain this grateful all year round}.


Leave a Comment

Anonymous said...

such cute photos!

xoxo,
megs [at] Shine On

Chrissy said...

Anna, after we move closer to you, Grace can come and play with our dog, Otis, any time she wants. He is so gentle and good with kids of all ages. She'll love him!

See you soon,
Chrissy

Jen said...

Hi Anna!

I love the photos of your family. You have adorable children. On a slightly different note, I was just wondering about my laundry soap order. I ordered a 1 lb bag approx. 1 week ago and the payment did clear my account but I have not yet received the soap. Did you get my order? The payment info could have been under my husband's name (Steve) because he paid with paypal. Anyway, I just wanted to check in with you about that. God bless!

*Jen