What Love!




This is how much my DH loves me - he not only tolerates, but willingly helps in my painting projects. Our master bedroom and bath are one of the last rooms to be painted in our house, and we're having trouble deciding what shade to do the bath. So - the samples. And, no, neither of these will be the final shade!

Leave a Comment

Unknown said...

If you can't decide, just leave these paint "smears" on the wall and call it the new abstract look. : )

Anonymous said...

Anna,

Can I just say, (despite the color testers on the bathroom wall) every picture I've seen of your house looks so awesome! So much better than Iowa where you didn't have so much, uh, encouragement about the major improvements you made w/ what little you could do there. Anyway, I really hope you're still living there in a few years and we can come visit you when we're on home assignment!

Erika said...

If you guys go with a dark paint, make sure to use a gray tinted primer. (Hope Depot will tell you to use a primer that is tinted w/ the actual paint...wrong!) My brother is a contractor and didn't share this important info w/ us until AFTER Jay did 5 coats of red paint in our family room with tinted (think pink) primer courtesty of Home Depot.

I don't think you could go wrong with either but what colors are you liking? But I agree w/ the PP, your house is beautiful in all the pics I've seen!

john.and.leann said...

Both colors look good! I can see what you're thinking about the yellow not really complimenting the cabinet stain, though. Can't wait to see what you end up with! I know it will look awesome. :)