Happy Birthday, Grant!




Happy First Birthday, Baby Boy!

One year ago...

My Last Picture Pregnant...and swollen!



In the operating room...




Meeting Grant for the first time:



Our first family photo:




And, at his birthday party:

The cake (which is essentially the first cake I've ever made - white cake with buttercream frosting and fondant decorations!):



Grant sitting in his high chair, getting ready for cake! Do you see him holding the balloon? He LOVED it, and would NOT let go!




Trying cake with one finger:



Mmm - gotta use the fist for this stuff!



Getting ready for presents!



Gotta brace myself for these gifts!



Tissue paper!









It was a wonderful, wonderful birthday party with all of our family and friends. It was just so special for me to have our parents and closest friends here at our house, helping us celebrate this sweet little boy for whom we prayed for so long.

Leave a Comment

Unknown said...

Precious pictures and even better comments. Loved the "gotta use my fist" and "gotta brace myself." :)

Horn herd mom said...

What a cute boy--I love it that his socks match his shirt!