Unphased...




I'm not sure what is going on, but the older I get the more prone I've become to getting carsick. yuck! We came home from my mother's birthday party this evening, and in only the hour and 15 minute car ride I was extremely car sick by the end, and even got sick as soon as I walked in the door.

Fortunately (unfortunately?), I was so sick for so many months in my pregnancy that my wonderful husband is completely non-phased by puke. He simply handed me some water and cleaned out the sink for me, very matter-of-factly. Poor guy has seen more puke than a husband should!

I think I need some Dramamine before we travel again!

Leave a Comment

Unknown said...

We are so sorry!!

Unknown said...

Anna, did you hear Dr oz talking about car sickness.
He showed a pressure point on your wrist to squeeze and he said it works.... that is why those car sick bracelets work. ... anyway that is what he said. Might be good for you to try one!
Sorry you are getting car sick!

Horn herd mom said...

This has happened to me too!!! Anytime to we travel to see family I have to take meds or I get sick. For awhile I thought it was because I had to keep turning around and take care of the kids (which did make it worse) but it gets like that regardless. Wait until Grant wants you to play with him at the park! on the swings!

Unknown said...

NASA website 3 news, new year, NASA's uggs on sale Solar Dynamics Observatory satellite atmospheric imaging assembly photographed a mysterious phenomenon on the sun - a huge "black hole" appears in the Antarctic region of the christian louboutin remise 50% sun, covering almost a quarter christian louboutin of ugg soldes the sun.Scientists Air Jordan 11 Gamma Blue say this is a Christian Louboutin Bois Dore huge black hole coronal holes, it cheap nike jordan shoes is christian louboutin shoes a piece of the solar corona layer of dark, low-density areas. In the far Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags ultraviolet irradiation, and it looks Christian Louboutin Daffodile bleak, as if wholesale jordan shoes the ugg pas cher sun is the center of the black abyss depth.Although the uggs outlet satellite images, the coronal holes and no solar activity, but in fact it releases a Cheap LV Handbags violent solar cheap jordans storms, and the discount christian louboutin speed of 500 miles / Discount Louis Vuitton sec discount nike jordans spewing solar particles, three times elsewhere in ugg australia the solar wind velocity.Scientists are Bags Louis Vuitton still studying specific causes of coronal holes, but it seems to be related to regional magnetic activity increased. Discount LV Handbags NASA says the solar coronal hole is one of the ugg boots most remarkable features.NASA also said that cheap christian louboutin "due to the possibility of the coronal hole in the ugg most southern sun, the solar wind affect humans on Earth is unlikely.