So Much Better!




Whew - I just took a 20-minute power nap while Grant was asleep, and I feel SO MUCH BETTER! The house needs an overhaul, but I had to lay down or I wasn't going to get anything done. So, 20 minutes later, I have a cup of hot tea, Chris Botti's Italia playing, and a refreshed zeal to tackle the house!

What happened to the house, you ask? Well, Grant's closet needed organizing - it's a walk-in, which is great, but desperately needed going through. It's one of those projects that seems simple but 20-steps and 2 hours later is an enormous issue. I have piles* to store, piles to take to GoodWill, piles to sell, piles to fold, piles to hang! So, off I go!



*And, just for those in my life who are savers, not giver-away-ers, I've kept virtually every article of clothing that Grant has, so never fear!

Leave a Comment