It's 1:45 in the morning...




and, I'm obviously up!

I went to bed at 11, and Grant woke me up at 11:45 - he wasn't crying, just kind of awake and talking. He started fussing, so I went in and nursed him and he ate and ate and ate and ate. He went back to sleep fairly quickly.

But, at around 12:30 (I had only been asleep about 20 minutes) he woke up crying. He wasn't really crying crying, just fussing, so I left him be. Well, by 1 I could tell he wasn't going to go to sleep, so I gave him some Tylenol and teething tablets. He FREAKED OUT when I left the room, so my only other thought was that he was still hungry (he eagerly opened his mouth for the Tylenol and wanted more!)

So, I got a sippy of milk and a yogurt, came back up stairs, and he drank about 1/2 of the sippy cup just straight down! He's NEVER done that for me before. Never. And then, I fed him the whole thing of yogurt! Him sitting in his crib, at 1:15 in the morning! He wouldn't let me take the sippy away, so I dumped the milk out, put water in it, and gave it back to him. (Is that okay for him to have a sippy of water? I figured better than milk).

so, now, he's in there playing with the sippy - shaking it, talking to it, and occasionally fussing.

It's TWO IN THE MORNING. This is nuts! Go to sleep, baby!

Leave a Comment

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to the boy! He's celebrating since it is now January 10!!! Grant is just so excited that now he can do things that a pre-one-year-old can't. : )

(Dad and I had chocolate milkshakes from Brahm's a couple of hours ago, and now my stomach is saying it wasn't such a good idea - can't sleep) If I were closer, I'd come over and play with Grant.