Paint




The majority of our Saturday.



The {lower right} yellow is our family room.
{totally promise that it doesn't look as weirdly yellow in person.  
just a very warm, golden-y tanish shade.  I love it.}

The {upper left} brown is a sample for our sunroom.  
not liking it.

fell in love with the curtains awhile ago, but now having problems picking a paint shade.
darker brown? or just a{gasp!} neutraly creamish shade?


love paint. love.love.love it.
the husband
{who actually paints}
doesn't love it so much
but he loves me.
so he paints.

So, watchya think for the sunroom? dark brown? cream-ish shade?
or something totally different like buy new curtains 
because you're not going to find paint to look good with them? 




Leave a Comment

Jessica Schrank said...

I think those curtains are gorgeous! I like the dark brown idea as I see brown in the curtains....but what about something crazy fun like an orangey-red to match that orangey/red colored flower in the curtains? Just a thought I'd throw out there! :) I'm sure it will look fabulous no matter what color you choose!

Mandy said...

I LOVE the print of those curtains! I think dark brown would be just lovely. It wouldn't be too dark since it's your sun room so there would be plenty of light.

Thanks for stopping by my blog for instafriday!

-mandy

Elle said...

I like the fabric too, and was thinking that a single wall of dark brown and perhaps the yellow from the curtain.

Or a single wall of the 'red' and then the others a cream from the pattern.

I just think all walls in dark brown would be too much, even in a sunny room. I would feel like I was in a box...

I hope you will post a pic when it is done.

I have a husband who loves to paint so I am lucky, too cause I hate it and am actually quite terrible at it!

Danna said...

I love the curtains!!!!
The creamy yellow is gorgeous!
Since it will be in the sun room, I think you could totally do a dark brown and it would be lovely.
I can't wait to see what you choose!
I hope you are having a great weekend!

LoveFitnessLaugh said...

great way to spend a saturday!