Glimpses.




Glimpses from our week. 
Preschool, playdates, Bible Studies.
A very good, very normal week.

{and around here these days, we appreciate normal. 
No more worse-tonsillectomies-ever or crazy-JRA-flares for us, please!}

-----
snacktime.


tights on my {forever baby} girl. 



chocolate brown paint it is for the sunroom. 

{my exceedingly-patient-husband loves me enough to deal with
about a half a dozen paint swatches on our walls right now!}

What do you think?




my sink kinda looked like this for a few days...



because of the Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon rolls that took.over.my.kitchen.



Note to self = use a bigger pot next time!


And the local fire station...


where we took a special delivery on Sunday, 9-11.

Grant painted a thank-you picture that we took the firefighters.
along with a couple dozen donuts.



My father-in-law was a fireman, my husband has been a volunteer firefighter.
i will forever get teary-eyed at these men who are the first responders in crises.
they do it willingly. eagerly. 
for us.

and 10 years ago, they went running in
when every one else was running out.

The least I can do is drop some donuts of to our local guys, who serve our town daily.

that was our week. very normal. very good. 
very blessed.





Leave a Comment

Danna said...

It sounds and looks like a lovely week!
I am digging the chocolate brown walls, so pretty!
Taking the painting and donuts to the fire house was a genius idea, I am going to do that too!

Elle said...

Nice to honor the local firefighters this way. Love that.

Tamera Beardsley said...

your wonderful week brought me to tears....thank you for sharing...