Weekend Wrap-Up




today, i got to sit beside my husband in church.

i know, not very earth-shattering news,
but, in our line of work
{church ministry}
it is a bit different from our norm.

{it was so nice}
to hear my husband's voice singing next to me

Riches I heed not, nor man’s empty praise,
Thou mine Inheritance, now and always:
Thou and Thou only, first in my heart,
High King of Heaven, my Treasure Thou art.


but, even though most Sunday morning's i'm found trying to find someone to sit next to,
it's so, so, so worth it.

however, i will enjoy the once-a-year mornings that we can ride together.
sing together.
worship together.

matt, the absolute love of my life, and myself.

Leave a Comment

SJBradley said...

We sang Be Thou My Vision in Church this morning too!! Always makes me think of and pray for Pastor Whipple, I remember that was his favorite hymn.

Alison said...

Hey Anna! Love your blog! I am excited to follow your adoption journey to your little one in Uganda! So exciting! Will be praying for you too with your health issues!

Sara said...

great pictures!

Jen said...

I love that picture of you and Matt! I know all about the experiences of being a pastor's wife. I get those "once in a while" blessings to of sitting together, riding to church together, etc. too! I savor those times as well.