Right about now




Right about now on a rainy Thursday morning.
we were fort-building, army-guy playing.
and, then, I ran to put a load of laundry in.

And grant figured this out.



Leave a Comment

Danna said...

ha ha ha, I have so many fond memories of doing that when my brother and I were kids :)

April (Rennels) Manning said...

love that... I remember doing that at stewart with twin mattresses. :)

Chrissy said...

One of the things I LOVED about our new house was that the stair case was straight... so things like this could happen. Our niece and nephew have already found much joy in it.

How sweet!

Anonymous said...

cute!
some things never change! :)

partyoffive said...

Some days that's the only way my kids get down the stairs!

Anonymous said...

Hi to every body, it's my first go to see of this weblog; this weblog contains awesome and actually fine
stuff in support of visitors.

Here is my web site towel rack