Our week.




Happy Friday!

Our week.
{in cell phone pictures!}

Loving LOFT's sale racks right now.
{taking photos for BFF approval}




And Pottery Barn Kids' sale racks!


{only lived 2 years with out a bed skirt on our Sweet Girl's bed.  
Who knew how much better it would look with one?}




How the Sweet Girl and I made it through a grocery trip.
{Yes, those are froot loops. The girl loves them. Seriously. loves a little too much}.




And, from the grocery trip.
"As is" should not appear on meat.




And Grant.

  Our sweet, enthusiastic, easy-going 4-year-old.


  


Who now officially has Systemic Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis

After months of doctor appointment, blood work, x-rays,
and a whole lot of prayer,
it seemed a bit anti-climatic to get the official diagnosis from the doctor.

But, we know now how to pray better,
and are thankful that this diagnosis didn't include previously-said words like leukemia.
{oh, my!}

On a positive note, 
Grant has no more swelling in any of his joints!
Full mobility in wrists and ankles!
{for the first time since our original appointment in February!}

and a 50% chance of remission.

Yes. Please, Lord, remission.


Leave a Comment

janie said...

I snap photo's of myself in the dressing room for approval, too!
Praying for Grant's remission and continued healing.
Thanks for stopping by my space via Life Rearranged.

Karla said...

I love the top! I think I have the same one! LOFT is my fav!!

Danna said...

Praying for remission as well.
You look darling in your bff approve photots :)
I love the bed skirt, so pretty and girly :)
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Amy said...

Thanks for stopping by! I will surely keep you and your sweet family in my prayers. After just a quick bit of reading on your blog, I can tell they are blessed to have you as a wife & mother!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Lori said...

Um. Agreed. AS IS should NEVER appear on meat! Gross!

Angee @ October Morning said...

Love the top and bed skirt. Praying for remission for your little one.

Heather @ we.are.the.holdens said...

Anna I'm so glad you stopped by my blog..b/c I now know of you and yours. :) I love me some sales at Pottery Barn too.. and will be praying for your little man and your family as you walk through this.

twinkietotmom said...

Love the pictures...especially of your kids & the great shopping finds (minus the crazy meat!). Just said a prayer for your little boy as well!