Wednesday




Grant had his 3 year old WCC at 3 o'clock today so I had to put him down for an early nap. We had playgroup at Nadine's this morning and Gracie didn't nap! I tried to put her down there but she just didn't fall asleep. weird. So, by 12:15 we were home and both kiddos were down! Well, it might have been 12:30 by the time I got Grace fed and in bed.

so, of course, the one day they're both sleeping well and probably would have slept another hour or so I had to wake them up!

Grant was SO good at the dr's, though - I was worried that he'd freak out, but he was just this happy little boy who let the dr. listen to him and examine him. When Dr. Roscoe and I were talking, Grant was just standing in the corner and all of a sudden Grant burst out with "I watch Christmas Monkey!" lol. Grant even raised his arms over his head like the one dance they do on the Christmas Monkey special.

I wore Gracie in the sling, and it was SO NICE to not be lugging the carseat around! I wore her tummy-to-tummy, with her legs out of the sling around me; it was cute, and I loved having her that close to me.

Talked with Dr. Roscoe about her eczema, and he said it sounds like an allergy issue, not a dermatology issue. So, we have one more Rx ointment to try, but we'll probably do the allergy testing at her 9 month WCC. :(

We picked up CFA for supper and came home. Matt was home early, too, so it was a nice evening.

Leave a Comment