Matt left for Arkansas around noon today so I'm killing time online instead of going to bed!

I ran to Target this morning to get some groceries. it was GOOD to get out by myself! Stocked up on healthy food! Bye-bye Christmas weight gain :roll:, hello pre-pregnancy weight!

ran 3 miles on the treadmill today, even!

Grant and I had fun playing. we jumped on the bed, and then ran in the living room (made a "track" out of the bumper ran on the "track" and then landed on the couch pillows). I love him. I need him to watch less tv...gotta work on that!

made muffins tonight - NOT GOOD. tried subbing whole wheat flour for part of the bisquick - the WW taste was too strong and overpowered the orange flavor of the muffins. I have a feeling that with out the WW flour, they'd be good!

Leave a Comment