So bummed at Ebay!




I won this dress for Gracie for Christmas last Friday night (a week ago!) and still have not received it in the mail! It's been a week! If he mailed it Monday (which he should have! ), I sooo should have got it by today! What a bummer! I really wanted her to wear it to church tomorrow morning. I even have a new red hair bow to match the dress, which I was excited about since her hair is finally long enough to have a hair bow! (which, her hair bow that I bought from Etsy still isn't here, either, so I guess it's okay!)

anyway, not big in the scheme of it all, but still a bummer!

Leave a Comment

Debbie7 said...

Sorry the dress didnt arrive today!
Have you contacted the seller and asked when it was shipped?

Unknown said...

Mailing a Christmas dress too late - inexcusable!
Do NOT give the sender a good mark. When Dad receives late eBay items, the senders alway have "good" excuses and beg for an excellent rating.