Saturday Morning




And everyone SLEPT! Grant slept in until 8:45 this morning! Seriously, this is the kid who if he sleeps until 7:15 we're thinking he slept in! And Grace did,too! Matt and I actually woke up BEFORE they did, and I even asked Matt if he thought Grant were okay! 8:45 is probably the latest he's slept since he was a baby!

And it's snowing! I LOVE it! Seriously, I love snow. That's probably one of the few things I enjoyed when we lived in Iowa - all the snow we got there! it just feels so Christmasy.

Matt and I are enjoying our coffee - he's still feeling slightly under-the-weather, so hopefully today he'll feel better.

I think while the kiddos are napping this afternoon I'm running out to get the last of Grant's shopping done. It's just impossible to do it with him with me this year!

Leave a Comment