Thanks, Laura!




I always think of one of my very good friends - Laura - when I organize our house! I met Laura in Dallas - she lived in the apartment right next door in Dallas Seminary student housing. Her husband worked the night shift at the time, so as Matt would study in the evenings Laura and I would hang out. She'd sit and chat with me as I graded papers, and she listened to sooo many of my teaching difficulties! She was the kind of friend that I just loved at first meeting - she's warm, beautiful, sincere, and sooo sweet. And, her love for her Savior is so very genuine and just makes her radiate.

Anyway, her apartment was always so picked up, and I can remember commenting on it one time. She told me her mother always said that everything should have a place, and then you can put everything back where it goes.

As I've cleaned and organized for 7 more years since she told me that, I've come to the conclusion that that is truly the key to household organization! It's all the stuff that never has a place that drives me crazy! So, I've been on a mission to find a place for all that stuff! It truly helps me feel better! I do get a tad overly-excited about organization, though.

So, thanks, laura, for your organization help. And, by the way, Laura did teach me much more than the fact that everything should have its place...she's a wonderful friend, and I miss her and wish we still lived right next door to each other.

Leave a Comment