May 11, 2002




Happy Anniversary, My Sweet Husband!

It's hard to believe that 7 years ago today I married the love of my life. I can so remember waking up on the morning of May 11, 2002...I looked at the clock and thought "it's today!" I can remember how much fun it was to get our hair and make-up done, and how weird it felt that the day had actually arrived.

How little did I know then, however, that the next seven years would be so incredibly wonderful. I knew I loved Matt, but he has just amazed me over the past seven years with his patience, his kindness, and his deep devotion and commitment to myself and our family. I hope we get many, many more years together, my love.

At the rehearsal (look how young and thin I was!)



Leaving the church, being showered with confetti!



The cake, which I still think was beautiful! And I'm still amazed that one of my college girlfriends made it for us!





The surprise of a lifetime- a new car!

Leave a Comment

Horn herd mom said...

What a beautiful bride!

Erika said...

Soooo pretty!! It's amazing how much we pack into the first 10 years of our marriages, isn't it?

I look at my pics now and realize HOW young I was too. It's good at the time that you don't notice that. :)

Unknown said...

I love you too sweetie and look forward to many more years together with you. :-)