Solo with 2 Kiddos, Day 1




Matt's gone the majority of this week, leaving me solo with 2 kiddos for the first time. We both wish that his first trip away weren't so long, but we'll make it work! Grace ate at 10 o'clock last night, then slept until 3 a.m., and then slept until 6 a.m. - so, essentially, she only woke up one time during the night to eat! So, since she's sleeping so well Matt and I thought that I could handle both kiddos. (Watch tonight be the night she just freaks out on me! )

Grant has been playing happily all morning, and Miss Gracie is doing what she does - eating and sleeping!

Right now the problem is that Grant is not napping! He was quiet in his crib for almost 30 minutes, and I had just finished up feeding Grace and was going to nap myself - and then Grant started asking for pudding. I usually ignore it, but today I tried a new strategy - I just immediately got him, and put him in his chair and gave him the pudding. He ate it, but he wasn't *starving*. So, after the pudding he went back to bed, where he's currently making dinosaur noises.

Leave a Comment