I think we should return it!




I checked out The Family Stone from the library a couple days ago, and I think we should just return it! It has a lot of big names in it, but it's just slow - we've watched parts of it for the past 3 nights in a row, and we just end up stopping it. I've renewed it twice because we weren't done with it! I should just stop renewing and return it! Even with Diane Keaton, Claire Danes, and sarah Jessica Parker, it's just slow!

Leave a Comment

Unknown said...

The producers needed big names to bring in viewers, offered big bucks to name actors . . . who needed $ to pay a few bills.

Erika said...

Really? That's actually one of my most favorite movies! I think I love the whole "family together at Christmas" thing and all the chaos because of it. I've seen it about 10 times.

Although I hate SJP's character - that I will definitely say!