One more mom post -




I just learned a new word, and it totally applies to my mom. Sometimes when I'm talking to her, she'll give only half-replies, and I'll ask her if she's surfing the web, which she usually is.

So, she's a snurfer! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket A snurfer is someone who's surfing the web when they should be on the phone! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Do you snurf? I do, occasionally. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Leave a Comment

Unknown said...

I've only surfed while talking to you a FEW times.

Unknown said...

Are you registered yet for the mini-marathon? I just registered (and ordered a "technical" shirt) for the 5K last week.

Erika said...

I just learned that term the other night - is it a Comcast commercial!

Oh man, I used to be bad about it but now only do it occassionally. Usually with my mom when she gets into one of her long winded stories.

Unknown said...

Erika,
I'm amused by your reaction to your mother's "long-winded stories." Sounds like my daughter's reaction to my stores . . . which, by the way, she says she's heard thirty-five times.
Roberta (Anna's mom)

Anonymous said...

Good design www.justasialwaysam.com. Offtopic: Who do you think this year will be the winner of the Champions League Cup?
ucd health center [url=http://acquistagenericolevitra.com/#eqi]levitra generico prezzo[/url] supportive care