Missing My Mom!




My mother has been gone for the weekend, and I've realized just how often I need her for something. Probably 1/2 a dozen times over the past several days I've thought, "oh, I'll call my mom". Such as -

"Remind me how you smash a garlic clove?"
"Should I undercook pasta that will be added to soup?"
"How do I clean dog puke out of the carpet?"
"How do I cook a turkey in a turkey bag?"
"What's your chili recipe?"
"Should curtains be floor length or just window length?

Not surprisingly, a lot of my questions have to do with cooking. I would consider myself pretty comfortable in my kitchen, but often need reassurance or quick advice from my mother.

So, how in the world would I live with out my mom? Maybe I'd then have to look something up in a cookbook? Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Leave a Comment

Unknown said...

I missed talking to you too. : )
I love you very much.