3.25




I just did 3.25 miles on the treadmill, which is the farthest I have ever run in my life! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I did it in 40:40, which is a 12:30 min/mile. I know I'm s-l-o-w, but, hey, I'm on the treadmill! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And, here's a big You Can Do It! cheer for my father, who's just starting to use the treadmill! Go Dad Go! GOOOO DAD! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Leave a Comment

Unknown said...

See Anna run. Run, Anna, run!

Wow - you are NOT slow . . . and good for you. We'll cheer you on!

Heidi said...

Nice job! Don't undersell yourself! Many couldn't run 3.25 miles at all! I can run about the same pace as you, and when I compare it to my runner friend (who averages a 7:15 mile) that stinks. But it's better to focus on the fact that you just ran 3.25 miles, period! Woot!

Unknown said...

Anna, 3.25 miles, thats insanely FAR from a person who used to think exercise was not for her! Congrats to you!!!!! YOU are NOT slow!!! Thats an incredible pace for over three miles. You could run from my house to Kohls and back!