Found it!




Grant took a shorter-than-usual morning nap this morning, which was fine, because I wanted to go to the mall. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket So, I loaded the Boy up and headed to the mall to spend some birthday money. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I went to the Bobbi Brown counter, where they're always super-helpful, and got some new eye-makeup (their long-wearing cream shadow) and some ink eyeliner. It looked great, and I was excited to have new makeup!

So, I continued browsing through the mall, and after leaving Gymboree, I realized that I didn't have my Sak's bag any more (that had my make-up!) Uggh!! So, I proceeded to trace my steps through the entire mall, and spent about a half and hour asking all the stores I had been in if anyone had turned in my bag. I was almost in tears by the end, because I wanted my birthday makeup!

But, I went back into Gymboree, and lo and behold, there was my bag, sitting right next to the plaid shirts I was looking at! Whew!! So, glad I found it, but it sure made me panic!!!

Leave a Comment

Anonymous said...

Link exchange is nothing else except it is only placing the other person's
weblog link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do
similar in favor of you.

Also visit my site ... goji actives ()