I Feel Like I Won the Lottery!






OMGOSH!!!!!! Have y'all seen the Pottery Barn line of "smart technology" furniture?

I have been complaining for *months* - MONTHS! - about all of our electronic stuff (phones, MP3 players, cameras, PDA's, etc, etc, etc!) and how there's never any place to keep it nicely plugged in, and then I just get this email from pottery barn!!! They came out with furniture pieces that have places to hide the cords to keep the stuff!! I'm so excited!!!!!! AACK!!!! You could just keep everything nicely plugged in in one place and it would eliminate the need for crazy cords all.over.the.house. Uggh!

I like things so over-the-top organized, that I feel like I won the lottery!!!!!

Check it out and let me know if it excites you as much! I'm so excited about it, I might not be able to sleep!

http://www.potterybarn.com/gift/thm/...t%20shop%20all

Leave a Comment