Changes




Wow, well, I got with the program and figured out how to do neat formatting to my blog, hence, the different look. I like it! What do you think? For those that don't know, I like change - when I was teaching full-time I re-arranged my classroom at least 2x a semester. Kept the students on their toes.

And, I think it should be a rule - if you vote in my poll, you must tell me who you are! Because now I'll sit here and wonder who voted.

Leave a Comment

Horn herd mom said...

I love your blog. Blogging is my new favorite hobby! I also like your formating. I need to get with it on mine and change it up a little. Maybe after my life slows up a bit... :)

Unknown said...

Anna,
Thanks for inviting me to view your blog! I read the entire thing. So happy to hear you're feeling better. Grant is ADORABLE!! Will I receive an email every time you update your blog? Haven't blogged in ages...
Kristy

Anna said...

Hmmm - I don't know, Kristy, if I can set it to email you every time I update it. I'll check. :-)