We're (finally!) home!




Grant and I visited my MIL's house this past week as Matt was traveling. We came home yesterday, and the trip took about an hour and a half longer than usual because of some sort of crazy traffic situation in Indianapolis! Aack! Grant was totally melting down at the end, but fortunately I had a full package of wipes in my bag, which kept him occupied for the last 15 minutes. I figured we could let one package of wipes keep him entertained!

We're relaxing around the house today...we're *all* so tired! Gotta run to the store, though, to get diapers (we literally have no more!) and milk.

And, tonight's my "long run" for my 10K training program. 3.5 miles! I'll have my playlist updated and my favorite shorts washed! :) It's only .4 longer than my usual run, but it just sounds so long! I'll let y'all know how it goes!

Leave a Comment

Unknown said...

3.5 miles - wow! Go, girl! I googled mini-marathon training and found a website full of info and hints at training and much more. You're doing it right!

Love and admiration - Mom

Anna said...

Thanks, mom. *insert blushing emoticon*. What website did you find??

Debbie7 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

What web site are you talking about?