The Icecream King




The Icecream King...a.k.a. my father...made a very special delivery tonight to the Walker household! Two very full coolers showed up on our doorstep today, filled with vanilla, butter pecan, blueberry, toffee, and mint chip icecream! All home-made, with love, by my wonderful Father. Thanks, Dad!

And, a HUGE congratulations to my father, whose small-business just did very well!! I'm so happy for you, Dad!

I just got back in from running (another 3.1 miles down!), so I'm off to take a shower and then work on my Sunday school lesson for tomorrow! Hopefully we can all get out of the door in one calm piece - Sunday mornings tend to get crazy around here!

Leave a Comment

Unknown said...

Sunday mornings are especially hectic, getting everyone out the door at the same time, dressed, and in good spirits. I never understood why school mornings went so much better than Sunday mornings except for Satan's dislike of people going to church. Making them late, grouchy, hungry, stressed must be part of his plan.

Ben and Emily said...

The ice cream sounds AMAZING!!