Tuesday Morning




...and we're up! Grant woke up at 6:30, but I got him to stay in bed until a little after 7 by giving him some books and toys. Some of my friends have this time-activated light in their kids' rooms that come on at say, 7, and then they tell their child they can't get up (or get out of their room) before that! I like that idea!

This morning Matt and I (and Grace!) are taking Grant to Monkey joe's. Matt's never seen Grant play there, so I'm excited for Matt to see how much fun Grant has. I think it will be a nice family morning together after our crazy week last week!

And, we're eagerly awaiting our niece's arrival this week! Grant keeps saying "Baby Sophie coming!"

Yesterday I took Grace to the dr. for her next round of shots. (We're fulling vax'ing, just on an alternative schedule - I just didn't feel comfortable with her getting all the shots at once, so we broke them up into individual appointments). Anyway, yesterday was 2 shots in her chunky little thighs, and she was pretty unhappy yesterday afternoon. Seriously, I think she cried more yesterday afternoon more than she ever, ever has! We gave her some tylenol and that seemed to help - she finally went to sleep and woke up her happy usual self. :)

Matt and Grant went to "see tractors" yesterday morning while Grace and I were at the ped's, so Grant was a happy boy.

I think I hear Grace waking up!

Leave a Comment