Saturday Morning...too early




What a ridiculously short night! I have *got* to get the bumper in Gracie's crib - she moves so much now that last night she woke her self up when she ran into the side of the crib! Her head was banging on the rails (I'd wake up,too!) so she woke up at 1 AND 3! She NEVER does that! And then Grant was crying at 5 (fortunately Matt got up to get him, but I still heard him) and then Gracie's crib alarm went off at 6:40, waking BOTH kiddos. I don't think Grant ever went back to sleep, but he did stay in bed at least until 7:15. It's now almost 8, and Grace hasn't gone back to sleep, either.

So, at least I got an early start on the day since I have a lot to do this morning, huh? I need to finish a couple loads of laundry, clean up the kitchen, iron my skirt, wash Gracie's hair, get her bottles ready (thankfully my supply has been *so good* this time around and our freezer is stocked with breastmilk!)...so, off to be productive!

And, soon I'll blog about our experience cutting Grant's hair last night. AAACK! Why, oh WHY, is getting a hair cut SO incredibly traumatic for a 2-year-old? It's still not totally done, but looks way better.

Leave a Comment