Might be coming to an end..




So, the days of Grant being confined to his crib might be coming to an end! He was making a weird noise about 15 minutes after he went to bed tonight, so when I went up there I found him stuck on the top of his crib! The back of his knees were balanced on the crib rail, and he was kind of hanging on to the side/corner of the crib! He climbed out of the pack-n-play at my parent's house for the first time last weekend, but since then he hasn't tried getting out of his crib. He was really scared/freaked out being "stuck" on the top of his crib, so hopefully that freaked him out enough to not try again. We're hoping to hold off to the "big boy room" until after we move. (which, of course, is dependent on Matt's job situation - only one more week until he candidates!)

I am so surprised that it took 2 1/2 years for Grant to climb out of his crib, though! So many of my friends seem to have kiddos that climb out at like, 18 months! I'm thankful it's lasted this long - after he can get out on his own, it's a whole new ballgame!

Leave a Comment

Unknown said...

LOL but I know it complicates a parent's life.