Fabulous!




Whew!

I just got in from running and I feel so.much.better! With this crazy week, I haven't really had a chance to run! Bummer! But, fortunately Matt had a little bit of time at home this morning so I did a quick 30 minutes outside. It felt SO GOOD! I even ran in the rain I wanted to get out there so much! I feel ready to take on the day with a 2-year-old and a baby now!!

Of course, the baby slept in this morning (she slept ALL night from 9 to 8! wow!) but Grant woke up at - are you ready for this? - 6:25!! Why in the WORLD was he awake so early? He'll take a good nap, hopefully, so if I can get Gracie to sleep for longer than the 10 minute stretches she did yesterday afternoon I can maybe get a nap in myself!

Leave a Comment

Debbie7 said...

6:25, now that is more like the time his daddy always got up when he was 2 years old! :)
Hope you were able to take a nap!