Friday morning




whew! Just got back from running - only about 2.75 miles. I say *about* because I forgot to start my GPS watch for the first couple of minutes, so I didn't get the first bit of the run. The watch says I did 2.5, and I'm guestimating I did about another .25 before I realized the watch wasn't started. Regardless, it was nice to get a quick run in during this busy week and weekend!

On my way around the neighborhood I got to stop and say hi to a couple neighbors, too, which is always nice. One just had another baby girl 3 weeks ago, so we were chatting about our babies. We both had to go as the said babies got hungry, but the other mom and I agreed that we'll have to get together soon.

So much to do today! better get moving! Gotta get some chicken in the crockpot so Grant and the in-laws can have lunch tomorrow while Matt and I are gone (just chicken soft tacos and some rice), and I'd like to get the manicotti made ahead for supper tomorrow night. And, of course, the standard dishes/cleaning/laundry/2-year-old-chasing.

off to get in the shower.

Leave a Comment