tired! tired, and more tired!




Stayed up way too late last night surfing while Matt listened to the Purdue game, and then got up early with Grant and Grace! We played hard today, though - at the playground this morning and outside here this afternoon. Grant played with the "water hose" (the garden hose) and thoroughly soaked himself but loved every minute of it! He just loves playing with the hose!

It was weird to have Matt gone on a Sunday! Made for a lonely Sunday afternoon with out him. It was also weird to not be at church together...

speaking of which, I'm getting very excited about next Sunday! It will be good to go to church and be able to meet everyone and get a feel for their ministries. We're not taking Grant with us (don't want to quite yet terrorize the nursery with our separation-anxiety-plagued 2-year-old!), but I'm still trying to think about what to do with Grace. I know she'd sleep in the sling, but I don't know if I want to wear her the very first Sunday we're there. She also likes for me to walk around when I'm wearing her, and I don't know if I want to walk around in the back of the sanctuary the first Sunday while Matt's candidating! I could just hold her, or possibly even put her in the nursery, if they have swings - she'd at least sleep quietly in the swing. I'll have to think about her!

Leave a Comment

Tyler and Whitney said...

Where are you guys candidating? Praying for a great Sunday coming up! Whitney :)