Bumblebee Transformer






I tucked this sweet girl into bed tonight.
and then 30 minutes later I re-tucked her into bed.
{she strangely took a 3 hour nap today! 
nice. but, bedtime is now questionable}

As I prayed with her {again}
she went through the typical cast of characters of whom to pray for.
bubby. mommy. daddy. papa's boo-boo.

and then, 
she came out with

can we pray for Bumblebee?

Bumblebee.
 as in the big, bright yellow, robot transformer.

Pray for Bumblebee, momma?

And my heart smiled.
I pictured my Father in Heaven smiling, too.

We thanked God for 3-year-olds and prayed that we'd get to see Bumblebee again soon.

sweet girl.

----
 

{Cast all of our cares on Him,
for He cares for us.}
i peter 5:7

Right?
every single care,
He cares.

every.single.worry.
every single situation.
every.single.thing.

He cares.

 Tonight,
as I received my first MS medicine kit in the mail yesterday,
I rest in the fact that 

He cares.
deeply, personally.

{He cares}

---

Leave a Comment

Anonymous said...

Too sweet!! Happy Saturday, love!

Keep Shining,
Meghan

Danna said...

Grace is so sweet :)

Tiffany said...

He sure does care!!

Praying for you!

xoTiffany