Pool Party




It's Wednesday.



And we celebrated the fact that Grant got his hair wet for the first time at swim lessons.
{also known as going under water!}

So, complete with still-damp swim trunks, 
we ate frozen yogurt with every topping imaginable.
My fave?
{low fat} cheesecake frozen yogurt.
with just a few chocolate chips.

Gracie just wanted to eat the spuh-inkles.

And for the super swimmer?
Cake batter frozen yogurt. 
with lots and lots of sprinkles.
and m & m's.
and maybe just a few gummy bears
{because the gummy bears will help me swim real fast tomorrow, mommy!}


{I've had a headache that I just can't shake  for the past couple of days,}
so it was a great, great day to celebrate Grant's swim success with some sweet treats.
 I'm just l-o-v-i-n-g this summer so far.
with long, lazy days. 
lots of sand, laughing, running, swimming, and sun.

it's these days that I start to miss  almost before they're even over.
love, love, love little kids and long summer days.

{feeling thankful and blessed tonight! hope you are, too.}



Leave a Comment

Danna said...

The frozen yogurt sounds soooooo good! It is so exciting watching them swim, I love being able to witness my children learning new things! I'm sorry to hear about your headache, sinus infection? I hope that you start feeling better & congrats to your little man for getting his hair wet :)