Home.




I spent a wonderful afternoon yesterday at my parent's house.
The still live in the same town where I grew up.
There's just something so...nice...about going home.

The kiddos splashed in wading pools, 
and the overly-loved family dog was given enough water for several days.

My dad fixed fabulous afternoon Sundae snacks, and my mother had a special kid supper.


And my dad loaded me up with Diet Coke for the trip home.


20 Years from now, I hope Grant and Grace
{and perhaps a few more!}
will love visiting as much as I do.

Matt and I will do everything our parents do for us.
{favorite foods, favorite drinks, toys and activities ready for the grandkids}.

It's been a great start to the summer around here!
Hope yours has started well, too.

Leave a Comment

partyoffive said...

My dad still does stuff like that, too. My parents take very good care of me/us.