Moments




 Sick Grant and myself, waiting for the dr.


favorite moment from the day: snuggling with my favorite four-year-old at the dr.'s office. reading Cat and the Hate while waiting.  In all of his congestion he was reading along with me and chatting about the pictures.  As bad as I feel that he's sick, the {1 1/2 hour} wait for the dr. gave me such good time with him before I leave for Africa!

[re] learned today: our lives are so, so short.  Choose to do stuff that will count for eternity!

said one million & thirty six times today: I know you don't, buddy. 
{in response to "I not feel well, momma}.
frivolous thing i'm most thankful for right now: Diet Coke.

song i'm listening to right now:Lead Me by Sanctus Real

[okay....now it's your turn! you answer these 5 things.]

Leave a Comment