And blooooooow!





After the sick left this household {that has had way more than our fair share this winter of it!}, we were able to celebrate our favorite-4-year-old's birthday.

So, happy 4th birthday, sweet Grant!

You are the one that made me a mom!

You are the one that made the years of infertility treatments and losses so very worth it. You are the one that made me sing the miracles of swaddling and swinging. {and swinging some more}. You are the one that made me educated and confident about breastfeeding. You are the one that made me love pushing dump trucks and vroom-vroom-vrooming cars.

You are the one that makes me make willingly make scrambled eggs at 6:45 in the morning. You are the one that makes my heart melt when you scrunch up your nose when trying to be serious. You are the one that makes me so proud of how energetic and willing you are to try new things. You are the one that makes my heart melt when I see how compassionate you are to your friends.

You, Grant, are the boy I cherish. I adore how easy going and chatty you are, and how excited you get, just about life.

I love your pure silliness, your love for all things messy, and your sweet, sensitive heart. 
 May the next year bring your heart closer to the One who loves you the Most.

Leave a Comment

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Anna.