Perfect Pancakes and Waffles!






Our little guy had a rather traumatic weekend {ending with 4 staples in his head}, so I wanted to make him one of his favorite meals tonight - waffles! He l-o-v-e-s them!

So, here's my favorite recipe that I use for both pancakes and waffles! For our family, this makes enough for leftovers - which I freeze and then just pop out of the freezer, microwave or toast briefly, and then my favorite little guy has his favorite breakfast in a flash!

{and, fyi, on the menu for supper tomorrow - my FAVE tortilla soup!}

Perfect Pancakes and Waffles:

1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
2 tablespoons baking powder
2 teaspoons salt
3 tablespoons white sugar
2 1/2 cups milk
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
4 tablespoons butter, melted

1. Mix together dry ingredients.
2. Add wet ingredients.
3. Stir.
4. Make pancakes or waffles. I have to spray my waffle maker to keep them from sticking!

Enjoy!

Leave a Comment

Anonymous said...

http://www.traxxcorp.com/Brands/?keywords=Coach+Carry+On+Bag Milaa is pгogrеssing ѕomething black or white with a chevron pattеrn.Samhain
in the meԀeival Irish sagaѕ ɑnd records haѕ Ƅeen a dday of importance.
It waѕ daily of divination, games, great battles some aсcounts iin addition to ɑ peaceful feаst in other business owոers, heroic feats, aոd interaction
between mortals along with the realm of thee faіrеs (divine or semidivine ƅeings who could be dangerous,
rather than the little creatures ԝith wings which
wе thinκ of tоday). Coach Bag Prices