I'm a glass-half-full, eternal optimist kind of mom. I'm a laid-back, easy-going kinda mom - not a lot ruffles me. I try to CHERISH my time with my kids, because they grow oh so fast. I dumped a bag of rice out on the kitchen floor for Grant to play with his dumptrucks and bulldozers this morning...and I let Grace empty a container of wipes because she was having SO MUCH FUN doing it.

I let Grant play in the kitchen sink and get the counter a little wet. He can sometimes eat a popsicle before dinner. He's allowed to jump from the couch his beloved Pottery Barn chair and tumble over it laughing. He's only 3, and full of so much energy and enthusiasm...that all-too-soon will be grown and gone.

I stopped doing the dishes and held my tired baby girl this morning. I played peek-a-book with her and danced around the living room as she was full of giggles.

I am NOT a perfect mother...far from it. I just SO desire to be *intentional* with my kids...cherishing each moment, because my heart LOVES these days. I feel like in 30 years Matt and I will look back on these days and feel like they were some of the best days of our life.

I try to speak gently, love fully. I want JOY in this journey of raising little kids into adults that love God passionately - never do I want to wish away these little kid days. I love them. I love them so very much. Even when I'm tired, I want to make it a point to stop, pause, pray, and love on my wonderful kids...they're such treasures. Treasures!

Leave a Comment

Debbie7 said...

Continue to cherish each and every moment, none of them will ever return to do over!
Grant and Grace are blessed children!

Unknown said...

NASA christian louboutin website 3 news, new year, NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory satellite atmospheric imaging assembly photographed a mysterious phenomenon on the sun ugg boots - a huge "black hole" appears in the Antarctic region of the sun, covering christian louboutin remise 50% almost a quarter of the sun.Scientists say this is discount nike jordans a huge black hole coronal holes, it Cheap LV Handbags is a piece of the solar corona layer of dark, low-density areas. In the far ultraviolet Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags irradiation, and it looks bleak, as if the ugg soldes sun ugg pas cher is the center of the cheap christian louboutin black abyss Christian Louboutin Daffodile depth.Although the satellite images, the coronal holes and no uggs on sale solar activity, but in fact it releases a violent solar storms, and the speed Discount Louis Vuitton of 500 miles / sec Air Jordan 11 Gamma Blue spewing solar Christian Louboutin Bois Dore particles, three times elsewhere in the solar wind velocity.Scientists are still studying specific causes of Discount LV Handbags coronal holes, but it discount christian louboutin seems to be related to regional magnetic activity Bags Louis Vuitton increased. NASA cheap jordans says the solar coronal hole is one of the uggs outlet most remarkable features.NASA also said that "due to cheap nike jordan shoes the possibility of the coronal hole in the most southern sun, ugg the ugg australia solar wind wholesale jordan shoes affect humans on Earth christian louboutin shoes is unlikely.