Tuesday Morning




Whew. I'm tired, Grant's tired and Grant has been melting down ALL MORNING. so unlike him! I can't figure out what's wrong, besides being tired. maybe that's all there is! He's currently naked because he had an accident so I stripped his pants off of him (only his 2nd accident since being potty trained - so something's definitely wrong this morning!) - but he won't let me get him dressed. :roll:

Gracie's in her crib, napping I hope! she's quite at least.

and Matt's in fishers doing a fire investigation - hopefully one that doesn't take all day.

and, somehow, we have GOT to get Grace sleeping longer at night! Last night it was 1:30, 3:30, and 5:30. Not enough sleep for any of us! And at 5:30 she was still clearly tired, but didn't go back to sleep. :? She fell asleep nursing, but wouldn't transfer.

Went to Dr. Wu for a follow-up yesterday, and she wasn't thrilled with how I was feeling (still pretty crummy) so she added in another antibiotic - to cover all ranges of pneumonia, I guess. She said after 4 days of the previous antibiotic I should've been feeling *much* better, not just *half-way* better, so hopefully the new antibiotic will help. honestly, I think SLEEP would just help at this point!

I'm still recovering, but we just may have to go to Target when Gracie wakes up. We ALL *need* to get out of the house!!!

Leave a Comment