Nice Morning




(late July 2009)

What a nice morning! I’m sitting here, drinking my coffee (breakfast blend from Target! :D) as Matt’s headed to Chicago to investigate a Walmart fire.

Grace went to sleep so easily and so early last night – it was weird! and nice, though, to go to bed at like, 9:30.

My legs were really hurting me last night after running. I was thinking about running again today, but we’ll see how my legs feel. I’d be on the treadmill, which would be a slower, easier run than outside, so maybe. I just love the calories burnt from running! I should run, like, 5 miles/day to burn an extra 500 calories daily!

Thursday

Up waaaayy to early this morning!
Grant just said ‘excuse me’ after he burped! I usually prompt him to do it, but he said it on his own. Maybe some things do stick!

Leave a Comment