Yay for Grant!




We have had zero accidents this morning! The kid can for sure hold it, though! He went 3 1/2 hours this morning with zero pees, anywhere! He happily sat on the potty several times this morning, and even sat on the potty to eat his lunch! lol! He didn't do anything on the potty and was just playing in the living room, and then he all of a sudden ran over to the potty and went! A LOT! yay!!! exciting stuff in the world of a 2-year-old!

Leave a Comment

Debbie7 said...

Yay for Grant is right! That is TERRIFIC ! He must be ready!

Anonymous said...

Yeay! So much excitement. I can't tell you the number of times that I was thankful we have an all tile floor. The blessings of living in Thailand. :-)

I remember one time when we were at my friend's house and I went to the bathroom. She said that when I was gone Jonathan asked where I was. When she told him I went potty he responded by clapping and saying, "Good Job, Mommy!" ha!! (Thankfully she also had a two year old and could totally appreciate! ;-P)

-rachel :o)