Few more things...




1. grace is now napping in her crib! She just all-of-a-sudden started NOT LIKING her swing (how she had been napping the previous 5 months!). I can remember with Grant when he would change his napping routine it'd take us about 2-3 weeks to smooth through it and get the new routine figured out. The same has been with Grace - about 2 weeks ago I started noticing that she was just not napping as well has she had been, and it was harder and harder for me to get her to nap. And then this past Monday she seriously slept for TWENTY MINUTES from 11:30 in the morning until 6:30 that night. Definitely not enough for a 5 1/2 month old! So, I had to figure her out again! So, yesterdya morning she took her first nap in her crib, the sweet girl. I think she's still doing 3 naps/day (which Grant didn't have a schedule like that until he was 8 months old!), in her crib now, though, instead of her swing. They grow up fast!! However, we are definitely ready to get rid of the swings! they take up a lot of room! And, since Grace is in her room now, her doorknob now has a childproof cover on it so Grant does go in there to "roar" and wake her up! (he will literally run in there and yell "Roar!" and make "dinosaur hands" and wake her up! and then say "awake! gracie's awake!").

2. Do you like the new background? I think I might have *finally* found a background I like.

3. I ran last night in the cool weather, and it was just SO FANTASTIC. Only did 30 minutes because it was dark out and I knew Grace wouldn't be able to go much longer (she was happily playing with her daddy!), but it felt SO GOOD to run with it cooler out. Though, I think I will need to look for a pair of running tights for under my shorts and running skirt for when it gets even chillier! Got to be able to stay outside as long as possible, although I'm sure the treadmill will get its fair share of use this winter.

Leave a Comment

Matt said...

I LIKE the new layout and I LOVE u. :-)

Debbie7 said...

I do like the new layout!
I am glad Grace is napping SO well!