Happy 2 Months, Baby Girl!




Sweet Baby Grace is 2 months old! I am just amazed at how fast these past 2 months have gone, especially compared with how incredibly mind-numbingly slow the last 2 months of her pregnancy went!

I was shocked at her doctor appointment when they weighed her! I was expecting 8 or so pounds - she weighs 10 pounds, 14 ounces, and is 21" long! Holy weight gain, batman! She's doubled her birth weight in 2 months! She's in the 25th% for height and 50th% for weight on the unadjusted growth chart! She's also doing everything a full-term 2-month-old should be doing - smiling socially, holding her head up some, and starting to look around more purposefully! Yay for Grace!

One of my friends gave me the idea of taking a picture of Grace in a certain spot on her birthday each month - so, here's her 2-month shot in the chair in her nursery. She looks thrilled to be taking the picture, doesn't she? :)

Leave a Comment

Unknown said...

Sweet Grace!
And great idea about a picture in the same spot for the first year or so. : )

Erika said...

I love her little dress and head band!

Debbie7 said...

10 pounds 14 ounces! 21 inches! That is incredible!
I am glad you decided to take the pictures in her chair, how fun it will be to look back and see her change!

Unknown said...

So sweet!