It's a party!




The Olympics feel like a party around the Walker household! We're staying up late, eating popcorn, drinking coke, lounging around until midnight! It's a fun 2 weeks!! But, it's wearing us out! We're t-i-r-e-d!

Michael Phelps just won the 200m IM. He is a freak of nature!! My goodness it's amazing to watch him!!

Leave a Comment

Unknown said...

You describe a home during the Olympics well. It's a party here too - 1:20am last night for us. I would have missed all of this if I were still teaching.

Horn herd mom said...

I have so been on vacation at my house as well. Not sure what I'm going to do when school starts next week!

EveryoneSmiles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

We are totally wishing we could enjoy more! The only thing on TV is weightlifting, and the NBC downloads are blocked :-( (But, did you happen to notice that Thailand got a gold in women's weightlifting? Quite exciting! ;-)