Waffles!






I used my new waffle maker for the first time last week! Grant loves, loves, loves waffles, so I thought I'd get a waffle maker. I made this recipe from allrecipes, and they turned out great! I found out that Matt likes his waffles a little crispy, and Grant loved them, too!

Leave a Comment

Unknown said...

In New Orleans, this is "Fat Tuesday" or the day before Lent begins. In England it is Shrove Tuesday. Either way, today is special eating, tomorrow the fasting begins.

ANYway, the English tradition is using up eggs and cream and other "rich" ingredients and making pancakes. So, to start a tradition, we had pancakes tonight (well, waffles, either Texas or heart-shaped ones). and are still full! I used the extra batter to make waffles which are in the freezer now for a certain grandson.

Unknown said...

Sorry, I still get in the teaching mode and add extra info. Of course you knew this!