Do you think...




...that I would've made Matt nervous if I would have called and asked him where his drill bits were? And hammer? Level? And screwdriver?



I bought a shelf for the laundry room - I thought we could use the extra storage space for extra cleaning supplies, paper towels, light bulbs, etc. Well, Matt's *very* handy - it's one of the things I LOVE about him - he can do anything and everything around the house, and if I tell him I'd like something done, he always does it really well and really quickly. (In fact, he's so handy, he's hung a picture for one of my friends before!)

But, he's gone today and tomorrow, and I just wanted to see if I could tackle this project.

Well, I found the drill bits! And even figured out how to change it out of the cordless drill!

So, after only an hour, new shelf!!

(It's the top white one - and, ignore all the stuff on top of the washer and dryer - I had to move all of the items from the bottom shelf to have room to work).



Cool tool chick, I am!

Leave a Comment

Ben and Emily said...

I'm very impressed! I haven't yet figured out how to hang stuff on the walls: finding the "studs", making it straight, etc. But your shelf looks perfect!

Unknown said...

I am impressed too! By the way, I have some things I want done here so bring your tools the next time you visit. : ) Matt will be impressed too!

Unknown said...

Yes Anna, you are a Cool tool chick! What a great job hanging a shelf by yourself! I am impressed!