Sunday Evening




I'm all hot and sweaty after a good run - I'm still ridiculously slow, but, hey, I'm faster than if I were sitting on the couch, right? I did 3.3 miles in 35 minutes. whew! I can definitely tell I'm getting my groove back, though, post-Gracie - doing 30 minutes of running is fairly easy, instead of having to kill myself step-after-step to reach 30 minutes!

Off to get in the shower before Grace wakes up to start her night time feeding jig!

Leave a Comment

Anonymous said...

Lace Boots Women
It will be the class features spread their popularity all over the world.
This is a place to go for Christs blessings as well as a destination for people like us to know better regarding him!

Tips On Walking In Christian Louboutin High Heels
These shoes are becoming very popular with new designs in addition to.
If you see o poir of Loubies for $75, then likely they ore not reol.
Have you got satisfaction with the Bible School you are looking at joining?


Also visit my page ... Christian Louboutin sale