I'll those too, then, please!




A couple of evenings ago I was chatting with one of my night nurses (Heather, whom I really, really like but she only works weekends :(), and we were just commenting how nice this hospital is. She said that one of her patients - in severe pre-term labor - recently pressed the call button and said she had a question for the nurse. Heather went to check on her, concerned about the baby and the pre-term labor situation.

But, nope, nothing was wrong with the patient - she just asked for the "big white fluffy towels" for the shower! (instead of the thin, small, hand-sized bath towels the hospital has!) Yeah, this hospital is nice, but it's still a hospital! I don't think they take fluffy towel requests! ;-)

Leave a Comment

Debbie7 said...

HA. LOL, fluffy towels, that story will be the talk topic at the nurses station for awhile :)